Where to have labels printed

Once my labels reach their FINAL stage, where's a good (and fairly cheap) place to have them printed? My printer is crap and until I can afford a good laser one, I'm stuck having to get someone else to print them for me.

I want a place that lets me view it before submitting my order. I tried printmything.com and for whatever reason, it didn't accept all my label colors. It showed that it would print only in brown...:confused:

I'm also having the problem of places saying that I can only use two colors....I'm not understanding this....all of the labels they advertise have more than two colors....what am I missing here?

You'll have to probably search the web and estimate your costs that way. Many may have a minimum order. You can search for some posts by Trish and see if you spot anything. I think she posted a link or three or more at one point. Once upon a time I had some book marked, but once upon a time I didn't have computer crashes either :)

Someone on this forum mentioned this place.

http://www.frontierlabel.com/home.php

Their prices seem excellent and I received some samples, and their product is outstanding. Unfortunately I make my labels right now, and I have such a huge stock of labels, that I need to go through those first, before I can order. I would request a sample from them. They offer several types of labels and they are all wonderful.

I do not work for this company, I swear! I am just very impressed by them.

Tracy