Where can I get cocoa butter locally?

Jami

I need cocoa butter and hate to pay the shipping that can be as much as the coccoa butter.

Is there a place that would be local I might find some at? Everything I have looked at so far has additives and I just want some pure cocoa butter to make my lip balms with.

I ordered everything I need for lotion bars and lip balms and I didn't order cocoa butter because I thought I got it in the coop. I got shea and mango butter in the coop lol

Thanks!!!

I found some at our local CVS pharmacy. It came in a 1 oz tube and says 100% pure cocoa butter. I think it was in the aisle with the lotions and almost hidden on the very bottom row. Of course I was desperate down on my hands and knees and searched it out. LOL Good luck in your search! HTH

Dang Jami! I wish I had known I would have sent some with your jars. :(

Do you have a chocolate shop in your area? they use the BEST cocoa butter, and may sell you some or even let you order when they do from their supplier.

HTH.:)

If I had been thinking AHEAD of time instead of being an airhead, I would have figured this out before NOW lol

Thanks so much for the jars. I received them yesterday and LOVE them!! I will check around to see if I can find some place. I know we have a Rocky Mountain Fudge place about 20 minutes from me. I will give them a call and see if I can get them to SHARE lol

Jami

Dang Jami! I wish I had known I would have sent some with your jars. :(

Do you have a chocolate shop in your area? they use the BEST cocoa butter, and may sell you some or even let you order when they do from their supplier.

HTH.:)

I found this today. Thanks so much!!

It is Queen Helene 100% cocoa butter stick. Ingredients: 100% pure Cocoa Butter with nothing added. <<< not sure how true this is but bascially being a newb at B&B products, I wouldn't know the difference lol

They had 1 oz tubes for 99 cents but its better than nothing to play with a couple recipes until I can order some either online or find some within driving distance of Nashville. :confused:

It's amazing what we do for a "fix" :laugh2:

I found some at our local CVS pharmacy. It came in a 1 oz tube and says 100% pure cocoa butter. I think it was in the aisle with the lotions and almost hidden on the very bottom row. Of course I was desperate down on my hands and knees and searched it out. LOL Good luck in your search! HTH