Backwoods is tha bomb!!

asheebeans

I got my Blue Sugar today and at first I was like :confused: when I smelled it. I thought it smelled exactly like Pink Sugar.....BUT then I put it in a body spray and :shocked2: it smells like sugary, sexy boyfriend!!! I am in love with this stuff!!! :yay: I also jumped the gun for Fall and bought some Pumpkin Cornbread.....couldn't stop sniffing it!! Don't get me started on how fast it shipped here, either! Holy cow, I think there was smoke coming off of the package it arrived here so quickly! Thanks Backwoods, you've got a new customer! :)

The pumpkin cornbread is awesome in a candle....I use KY125 and it's wonderful. I love it.....I can't wait to get the honey gingerbread into wax and soap-heard it makes a great bar of soap.

Connie's Cucumber Mint is FANTASTIC! :cheesy2:

Tracey

I poured the pumpkin cornbread 2 days ago and I'm gonna test it tonite....it's sooooooooooooooo yummy cold hot must be unbelievable! I also poured the green tea & rose...that would make luscious soap...I'm sure it's gonna be a light throw in the wax but we'll see.!!!!

The pumpkin cornbread is awesome. Great aroma and awesome scent throw. Very homey kinda scent. I thought I wouldn't like it this time of year but I think it would be good year round with extra emphasis on the fall.

I didn't get to light the green tea and rose but I know it's going to be very light but would love to soap it.