Palm wax

Hi,

So I found out that the astorlite fh is a palm wax, so i was wondering if anyone knew where i should start with wicking which type of wick would be best, I have not yet worked with this wax love the way the feathering looks on the outside!

Oh, I am going to be making pillars with this was aprox. 3 in. in diameter.

Thanks so much,

Valerie

Hi,

So I found out that the astorlite fh is a palm wax, so i was wondering if anyone knew where i should start with wicking which type of wick would be best, I have not yet worked with this wax love the way the feathering looks on the outside!

Oh, I am going to be making pillars with this was aprox. 3 in. in diameter.

Thanks so much,

Valerie

My understanding is that Astorlite discontinued their Palm Wax. You might want to do a little research, I could be wrong here. If it's true, not sure how much testing you want to do. I've found that the HTP and CSN wicks work the best with Palm in general, although never tried Astorlite's. And you really have to wick up.

Hi,

Well I have about 320 lbs. so it will be worth the testing, and i was wondering what it a CSN wick never heard of them.

Thanks,

Valerie

oh, that's a lot, lol. Did you get this recently, or had it awhile, because I thought it was discontinued about a year ago?

I have made 3" pillars using palm feather from CS.I have found that a csn12 works great with some and a csn13 works great with others. You have to test. I went up with the denser fragrance, I was not getting the shell effect I wanted from the 12 with some fragrance.Its well worth your time the candles are beautiful