Has anyone tried ICS Cactus & Sea Salt?

CatlinPM

I've never tried this oil, but the name of it made me think of "ocean front property in Arizona"!!!! LOL! :P I should try it, then I would know what that 'ocean front property in Arizona' will smell like! :wink2:

I got mine in today. I think it's good enough to replace one of my sea scents that I carry. I'm putting it into wax after work tomorrow to test and I'll soap it while I'm at it.

It's like a cross between a green clover & aloe and salty mariner. Really nice.

I just received mine in the mail today also. Smells wonderful.

Im thinking salt bar here. :grin2:

I also ordered the coffee bean fo and white willow & tea.

I also have to say, that I have never ordered from ICS before, but I am very impressed with their shipping.

Gina

I use several ICS oils in my soy blend and they throw great. My blend isn't a 70/30 but after a 24-48 hour cure I can't complain a bit. The Snowtop oils perform great too.

Thanks! Haven't tried Snowtop either...I have pretty much been using peaks, MC and BCN oils. Have been wanting to try Backwoods and now am going to have to add to the list. LOL (sorry for hijacking your thread)

Dang I want to smell this - but don't need to order from them right now - I just stocked up.

Anyone have a sniffy or a tart they want to share? lol

Have you been good? LOL! I could probably send you an oz or so, but only if you've been good ;)