AH Glassware

If I could just vent for a second. I am trying to complete my 2nd order through AH for glass. The 1st order was brutally painfull and I never wanted to try again. Unfortunatly after over a year they still owe me a refund (or credit whatever at this point) and I am hoping for that to be applied to this order. Not to mention I NEED there product. Sticky situation I tell ya.

Anywho.... If anyone on here thinks to order from them beware and/or hopefully your area rep. is better then mine.

If by any chance anyone has a few cases of 4oz emma jars they want to sell let me know. Desperate times call for desperate measures. (Im due to have 600 candles in another state by the 1st).

Thanks for listening. Next time I'll try :lipsrseal

IMO this company is woefully mis-managed and frightfully unorganized. Each time I've emailed through the website it took more than two weeks to get a response.

When I called and got through I was given the name of the rep for my area. I tried many times to contact him by phone with no success, left numerous voicemails and still no response after a month. (I don't think they truly know who is working for them in a given area at any given time).

Finally I called the company back and told them my rep never returned phone calls so they gave me the name and number of the district manager. While we did play phone tag for a day or two, he did contact me promptly. We discussed everything I said above and discussed how the company website is pitiful and doesn't reflect near the products available. He was very attentive, spent a lot of time discussing my needs and options and promptly sent a pdf catalog and the samples I requested. Their minimum order is 25 cases but I just don't have enough faith to feel like I can get what I want/need in a timely manner even with planning ahead.

Seems I'm venting now :shocked2: , and sorry I cant help with the Emma Jars, but just wanted you to know you are not alone in your frustration with this company.

We ordered direct from them for I guess around eight years. Each year they got worse and worse. We hung on because of our sales rep. He was great and helped us a lot. When they filed Chapter 11, we immediately started having backorder problems. Luckily for us a Libby sales rep came around, we switched to their glassware and have never looked back. Good Luck with them. They seem to be good people, just lots and lots of problems. Liked their glassware and low minimums.