Brochures and Wholesale Accounts

I guess I'm not really sure why you would? If they're a store front, and have asked for promotional material to put in with your display, I can understand that. But a typical brochure is for sales purposes. And most likely would result in people buying directly from you, rather than through the store. I can't imagine a store owner wanting that.

But an informational brochure, I can see that. Basically touting the benefits of your products, but not listing the products like you would in a catalog. If you were able to include her shop contact info on these as well, it could be a wonderful promotional material for her as well. However, the cost of these can definitely add up. If she asks for something like this, I'd offer the first set free, then refills (like packs of 25), charge her for them. The paper, ink, and labor involved, well, you need to be paid for it, I think.

I hope this helped, and I hope I interpretted your question correctly!

Thank you Lindsay. It is one of the convience stores that my boss owns. Not the one I manage though. My store isn't a good gift selling store. The one that I am putting stuff in sells a lot of gift items.

The only requested scent was Huckleberry, (which I have). Huckleberry items sell like crazy around here.

OK...I'm taking both answers and kinda combining them. I'm making a tri-fold brochure with scent descriptions, burning instructions, etc. to leave there.

My contact info is on every candle anyway, so if people wanted to contact me they could.