equipment for infusing?

I recently infused a bunch of herbs using empty tea bags, available at Japanese grocery or else (it's paper tea bag, but empty, so you can fill it with herbs of your choice). Next, I use an empty bottle of Olive oil (I bought mine at Walmart & being a hobbyist, I never need more than a bottle or two per week), put the herb packets in, fill with oil of choice and leave it in the trunk of my car for a week. Where I live & work, we do not have covered parking so my car is practically baking all night/day long in TX heat. It works wonder! No more straining, no more waiting for crock pot, no stirring (the bottle practically tossed & turned in the car), no rancid oil due to direct sun-light, etc. and the oil is just right on the bottle ready to be poured ;)

I'm in NM so I could probably do that too lol

I'm using a large tea bag right now, but it doesn't seem to hold much...I can just see myself going through a lot of them. I don't think we have a Japanese grocery around here - the tea bags from b&b supply stores will probably get pricey...

I think y'all get the idea: just put your herbs in muslin bag/tea bag/ even coffee filter will do so long as it is hold shut with something. Also one more point: make sure the bottle you're using is leak proof! If you purchase olive oil at Wal-Mart like I do (it's Wal-Mart's own brand of generic OO), the glass bottle that it comes in with has a nice stopper/plastic spout that is leak proof. With the oil tossing & turning in the trunk, you don't want it leaking. So far, it never happened to me. Good luck & let me know how it works for you! :)