Anyone use the cataloges like Peak

Tess

It's ok to challenge things, though perhaps the approach could have been a little less aggressive but that's a style thing. I often ask things like "can you give me a source, I'd like to read more" when people post stuff. It's fine to seek clarity and even proof.

It's ok to challenge things, though perhaps the approach could have been a little less aggressive but that's a style thing. I often ask things like "can you give me a source, I'd like to read more" when people post stuff. It's fine to seek clarity and even proof.

Are you trying to tell her how to post? Like you said, "it's a style thing" and she already explained herself, no need for you to jump in with non pertinent information. :rolleyes2

Are you trying to tell her how to post? Like you said, "it's a style thing" and she already explained herself, no need for you to jump in with non pertinent information. :rolleyes2

Um no... I was saying that while some reacted negatively either to her question or to the tenor of it, I didn't there was anything wrong with her asking about it.