Cucumber Cantelope Votive Test Burn

1 lb. IGI-1218

1 tbsp. U.A.

1 oz. Scent

44-24-18-Z wick

Two tone votive - bright green/baby blue

(wick trimmed before each burn)

1st Burn - 1 hour - Mushroom within 1/2 hour, scented living room.

2nd Burn - 3 hours - No mushroom, scented living room and kitchen.

3rd burn - 3 hours - Mushroom, scented living room, kitchen and began scenting bedroom when I ended the burn.

Not sure what to think on the mushrooming, I did have a full melt pool within an hour. I know both colors are actual pigments but I've never had a mushroom issue before this test burn. Flame was porportionate to what it needed to be, overall I'm pleased with the scent movement of the house, but the mushroom bugs me. Any ideas?

And yeah guys, after a one year hiatus, I'm back. I finally have my candle workshop in order, will be going to Kansas City this weekend for a family visit and a fast stop at my old wax supplier for more wick and wax since I'm in the area. Finally had enough of friends and family asking when I was going to start making candles again and cool thing is, two of my friends have agreed to help get things up and running and they both want to learn candlemaking to help me with orders. Must be fate.