Anyone create their own parasoy blend?

I'm wondering if anyone makes their own blend of 70% soy and 30% paraffin that performs well? I know a lot of "blenders" don't like to share their recipes but I'd be eternally grateful if someone could point me in the general direction of which 2 waxes would work best for this type of blend.

The shipping on the Green Leaf 70/30 wax is a killer or I'd go that route but if I can create my own blend from waxes that Candle Science carries I'd be able to save a ton.

Thanks for any help or advice!

Now that u mention WSP I think I have a whole case of the Crafters Choice SP in my closet that I bought last year. I never really did mess with it much but from what I can remember I had soot/smoking issues with it.

Anyone know what percentage of soy/paraffin is in the SP wax?

I have some of the KY Parasoy Container blend that will be here tomorrow. I have a wedding to attend Saturday and wanted to use this wax instead of soy for a candle.

I have a container that is 3 1/2 inches wide and 5 inches long. What wick would you recommend for this container with the KY Parasoy? It's a family member so if it doesn't work, she can give it back to me to fix lol I am going to use Wedding Cake as my fo.

Any help would be appreciated :grin2:

Out of the 3 parasoy container blends on the KY site which would you recommend? Improved Perfect Blend, Original Perfect Blend or Parasoy Container?

Anyone know the soy ratio in the blends?

I think the Improved Perfect Blend and Original Perfect blend are around 70 Soy and 30 Paraffin and the Parasoy container is just around 50/50 they will not really tell you what it is if you ask them. Maybe someone else will know for sure! HTH