Need a name for my candles...

Just looking into the future here....I'm still in the testing phases, but would like to have a name for my candles once I get it to the selling stage.

I want the name "Bert" in there somewhere....here's a short story why: My name is Amber. When I was little, my neighbor called me Ambert just to be funny. Well, one of my younger sisters obviously took a liking to it, but shortened it to just Bert. In my family, I've been called Bert for as long as I can remember. So, with that said....

Bert's Candles just won't cut it....any ideas?? Would love to hear your suggestions.

I am so totally not trying to rain on your enthusiam, but I can totally see Burt's Bees coming after you with a Cease and Desist if you use Bert's. Such is the world nowadays. Just a thought. It's what I thought of right away, I'm sure they won't like it. Big companies have gone after others for much less.

I am so totally not trying to rain on your enthusiam, but I can totally see Burt's Bees coming after you with a Cease and Desist if you use Bert's. Such is the world nowadays. Just a thought. It's what I thought of right away, I'm sure they won't like it. Big companies have gone after others for much less.

I naturally thought of the same thing....sigh....well, I guess I may have to explore other options as well....

AM~BERT CANDLE COMPANY... insert a candle flame between the AM and the BERT(??)

That's pretty good. I originally thought about Bert's Bees and C&D as well but I think it would be totally save to use "Am-Bert" in the name. Or keep it plain and simple and call it "Am-Bert". One name companys seem to do well. Think abou the name of the most famous candle company :).

A

Bert

Candle

I really like this one...or you could do

AmBert Candles or Creations as someone else said. That way if you decide to add soap or bath and body products you aren't stuck with the word candles.

I'm going to be changing my business name too. I had thought of a lot of good ones but...going to use a single name and keep it simple.

Maggie

Newbie, poking my nose in it. I like AmBert Creations too.

Ok, once you decide on a name do you need to register, copyright, trademark it? Do you need to find out if the name's being used?