Does anyone know anything about this company?

MLJ

I gotta tell you.. go to www.saveonscents.com . All the graphics look vey similar.. they might be re-selling for Save on Scents.. If this is the case.. you might want to make sure about what grade you are getting! But.. I could be way off base as well.. I buy a lot from Save on Scents and have been very happy with what I get. If you are able to pick up from them, you could save a lot of money in shipping.

I gotta tell you.. go to www.saveonscents.com . All the graphics look vey similar.. they might be re-selling for Save on Scents.. If this is the case.. you might want to make sure about what grade you are getting! But.. I could be way off base as well.. I buy a lot from Save on Scents and have been very happy with what I get. If you are able to pick up from them, you could save a lot of money in shipping.

You're right...it's like looking at the same website....i'd be sceptical :undecided

There are some similarities. never ordered from either. Looks like save on is less expensive, however, I am intersted in quality and consistency.

Skydreamer, will you let us know what you ordered and what you think of the scents? I was attracted by the number of "dupe" type oils.

Thank you,

Mary Lou

I just wanted to stress that this company may have fabulous fragrances, but I just happened to notice the similarities with Save On Scents and that if they are affiliated, you just want to make sure which grade you are getting. Save on Scents offers 3 different grades.. For candles, I can only use Ultra concentrate. HTH

I live in Idaho and the phone number starts with area code 203. Idaho only has one area code and it is 208. Not sure if this makes a big difference. I checked with the BBB on them and since Mar 2007 they have had one issue/complaint and resolved it. I know Rexburg is a very small college town. Not much else their except potato packaging plants. I also checked the business on godaddy and it looks as though this guy is operating the business out of his apartment. He could be a college student selling products to supplement his income or maybe not. I might order a small amount of fragrances just to check them out... I will let you all know.

Hmmmm' date=' interesting :confused:

The only sister site that SOS has, straight from the horses mouth, is [url']http://silksplash.com/

Sorry, but I have no knowledge of The Common Scents, LLC. Maybe they're just NKOTB who didn't have time to take their own pics :undecided

Personally, I'd be a little sceptical, but that's just me :lipsrseal

I understand that they do drop shipping if you want to sell for them? SO if I wanted to sell their oils but use my business name, they would ship items ordered throught my website directly to my customers. This may be what it is.. not sure though..

I was able to find out some further information regarding this company. They sent me an email advising this.....

Yes, we are a distributor for Saveonscents in the West.

Thank you,

Jeff

The Common Scents Team

I am waiting for another email advising as to which grade of oil they are selling. Hope this helps answer any questions.