Souffle/Mousse Experiment

ladysj

Okay I decided to try an experiment with a lotion base that I have. I took some of the lotion and whipped with an electric mixer until it almost doubled in size. Here's what I got:

moussemv6.th.jpg

Now to see if it holds it's cool whip consistency. Will keep ya posted.

I have always whipped the snot out of my base. I dont put it in malbus or anything like that.

I never thought of doing the whipping thingy. So you put yours in jars then. Have you ever tried putting it in malibus?

I never thought of doing the whipping thingy. So you put yours in jars then. Have you ever tried putting it in malibus?

I put it in jars...I like this better and like the look better. ( labels & such)

I decided to experiement when I was trying to create as much as I could to a mousse that I bought from someone. I have tried scratch & base for just the right consistancy for what I was looking for. I love the feel of it and I get alot of raves about it. However lots of people may like lotions, butters etc...better. Mine is whipped more then the picture...its really alot like a mouse-merigue like I had said in another thread. Fluffy goodness:drool:

Thank you for the input. I only have a portable mixer lol and it takes a while to get it whipped real good so I'm going to whip it some more and see what I get. The area of town that my wholesale account is in I think they will really love this mousse idea. :grin2: