ICS Cherry Pie & JS Fresh Pear....

casey2

Good Evening!!! - I feel so needy for this board...I just love it...and reading all your opinions on fos...:yay: has anyone tried ICS Cherry Pie? I love so many of her bakerys and when I poured it - the pie crust came through so lovely - I've been curing for two weeks and burned, and I hardly got any scent throw:cry2: - I'm wondering if I need to cure longer or maybe this fo just doesn't like my wax....and

I burned JS Fresh Pear today - and it was very strong, threw great - but seemed to have more of a perfumey fragrance to it than an actual fruity pear...any opinions or advice on the above would be greatly appreciated by this little drip of wax....:wink2: thanks so much!!! and any advice where to get the 'fruity' pear? Hope you have a lovely evening!!!

You may need to cut back on the pear scent, although I don't use that one. I use JS perfect pear, and it is wonderful. The JS Cherry cobbler is really good too----maybe try that one. I also use cherry cobbler from King House