Anyone heard of Tea Garden?

I have a customer who gave me a candle that she bought at a craft/gift show. It is a votive, and was packaged 6 in the bag. They are sorta a bumpy grubby votive. The scent is called Tea Garden and she said she can't find them and loves them, and wanted me to make her more?? LOL!

Help..anyone. It is kinda a spicey, cinnamon, floral?? LOL!! :laugh2: But I think my nose is broken...sniffin to many fragrances!!

Flickers (OFS) has a Sparkling Green Tea Garden. I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for. I don't remember it having a spicy scent. Here's the description:

The best Oolong green teas are grown in the Tung Ting Mountains on the island of Formosa. The altitude is over 6000 feet, the air is clean and fresh and it produces the best tea leaves we have ever tasted. They harvested tea leaves during Pure Brightness and Grain Rain time for best quality of fresh green leaves. This is a highly aromatic tea with slight floral scent and a splash of champagne for sparkle.

This is a full bodied, sweet and refreshing oil that leaves an imprint on your soul that is pure heaven. We have hand selected the blossoms of gardenia, neroli, jasmine, amazon violets, roses and blended with orchid petals and lavender buds. This scent is perfect for the tea lovers of high priced salon spa types.

Jennifer