"Wedding Workshop"

andrealh1975

A local community center is having a Wedding Workshop for brides to be to come and see what "wedding" vendors have to offer. Has anyone ever done something like this before. I'm trying to figure out what to take. I was thinking about taking 2 different centerpieces I make w/ floating candles, one of my candle baskets and a few candles in each size.

I need some help on this one!!

I definitely want to get myself out there to get more business, but it's free for vendors, so you can't beat that!!! :rockon:

I've not done one yet but have scouted out a few to try next year....

The ones that I have been to no one was "selling" but taking orders and pushing pamphlets

depends on what you specifically are making but you could have a few 'ideas' for brides

floating candles and other centerpiece type candles

unity candles

favors - could be some votives, wedding cake candles, sachets, soaps

gift baskets - make great gifts for wedding party

the possiblities are endless....

I did 3 wedding shows this year. Brides really don't book at the show, but they gather info. I brought sniffy samples of our fragrances, and samples of our favours, and unity pillars. I also brought votives to give away to those who showed a real interest in booking weddings. I handed out 10% off bookings before xxx date coupons as well, and those did work.

It did go well

Christine