Favorite Apple-Cinnamon FO

7 Pawz

Does anyone have an apple or apple cinnamon scent you really like? I have tested a few fo's and they are a little on the weak side. So far I've tried alabaster, c&s, bcs,they just didn't work in the J223. not a strong throw after a week's cure time. Thanks a lot:grin2:

I got some from Just Scent last week and already tested the tarts. VERY strong throw. I have a candle to test tomorrow.

The cinnamon does smell stronger than the apple as expected but you can detect the apple undertones on this one.

I have also mixed my own using 60% macintosh apple and 40% cinnamon stix. If you have both, you can tweak it to suit your nose vs. buying a new scent. If you are a foho like me, you just need an excuse to buy more oils :laugh2:

Good luck!

Jamie & Jakalex, thank you for your help. I will sample some fo from the places you mentioned & mixing oils seems like a great way to get more:D I was trying to find something hopefully in time for July 4, if my testing didn't take too long. thought about making some striped--red,white,blue in qt jars, just a few to sell & display for the month of July.