Anyone soaped BW Blue Sugar?

CareBear

Thanks Glo. Just posted this in another thread -

OOB it has a lovely complex caramelized sugar scent, but after I soaped it my hands smell of coconut. Do you recall picking up any of that when you used it? I'm very UNfond of coconut...

Oh, I soaped at 0.8 oz ppo

OMG OMG OMG OMG this is even better in my soap than OOB (no hit of coconut, I think there must be some on the outside of the bottle cause I only smell it on my fingers after handling the bottle - I should clean that).

My friend here at work says it is a VERY nice fragrance (and he should know, he does this for a living - ) and he kinda held onto the soap till I pried it out of his fingers (he stole another bar from me previously) and explained it's too fresh for consumption.

Yum yum yum - smells amazing. A bit like cologne, ozone, and sugar all at once. Mmmmm.

OMG OMG OMG OMG this is even better in my soap than OOB (no hit of coconut, I think there must be some on the outside of the bottle cause I only smell it on my fingers after handling the bottle - I should clean that).

My friend here at work says it is a VERY nice fragrance (and he should know, he does this for a living - ) and he kinda held onto the soap till I pried it out of his fingers (he stole another bar from me previously) and explained it's too fresh for consumption.

Yum yum yum - smells amazing. A bit like cologne, ozone, and sugar all at once. Mmmmm.

Sorry I didn't see your question yesterday CareBear. Glad the coconut is from something else!! I too thought the soap was exceptional from this. Have been using mine for a couple of days even tho it hasn't been a month. It smells sooo good. I have some in a couple of rooms just kind of as an air freshener. Mine didn't discolor-kind of a cream color.

Glo

How did it soap and did it discolour? I ordered 1oz of it but I guess I should have ordered at least 4 oz....:undecided

SP

I soap with pre-melted room temp oils and room temp lye solution. It soaped like a dream. As for discoloration, I don't believe there is any but I colored my base soap blue and used a bit of TD for a white swirl.