Philadelphia Area Gathering - Registration is OPEN!

Guest EMercier

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am too excited about attending this. I've never been to one before so this is my first. I'll be driving down from Connecticut and I'll probably stay with my in-laws who live right at the Philly/NJ border. I'm beside myself with excitement and I can't wait to meet you all:yay:

• 3 weeks later...
Hey E... Anymore updates ....demonstrators, vender's , suppliers???

I checked the site and did not see any yet...:(

Would like to know the agenda before signing up...

TIA!!!

Would love to see some great vendors....and a few more sponsors.

Will be keeping an eye on this. I think Philly is about 4 hrs from me here in NY.

There is a GREAT speaker that I heard at the NY Soapers Gathering last yr and she lives in PA. If you like I will get her info for you to contact her.

LOL...yes, you will all be relieved to know I may not be able to attend as my 20th HS Reunion may be scheduled around that time. But, I love going to conferences and meeting all you CT folks.

Would love to see some great vendors....and a few more sponsors.

Will be keeping an eye on this. I think Philly is about 4 hrs from me here in NY.

There is a GREAT speaker that I heard at the NY Soapers Gathering last yr and she lives in PA. If you like I will get her info for you to contact her.

LOL...yes, you will all be relieved to know I may not be able to attend as my 20th HS Reunion may be scheduled around that time. But, I love going to conferences and meeting all you CT folks.

Relieved??? Why? I would not mind meeting several peeps from this board - you included. :cheesy2:

Relieved??? Why? I would not mind meeting several peeps from this board - you included. :cheesy2:

LOL...well some would not share your sentiment...lol But, meeting the folks from here has been a joy. Have met several that I consider my close friends...even though most of them live a long way from NY, we talk on a weekly basis.

So, bizzy...you goin to go to this one? Let me know, I am actually a blast to be around..I just happen to tell it like I see it...some people cant handle that...lol

Guest EMercier

I just wanted to let everyone know. I took a little bit off of this. I had been out of work for depression and went away to visit my mother in GA for a me vacation. Thanks to Kimberly, she is helping me with this! I really appreciate it and trust me, I have been working here and there to add more to this. I'm also in the process of getting a mortgage, so that's been a bit stressful, but hopefully now we can more full steam ahead!

• 2 weeks later...
We'll have our 6 yeard old daughter with us, so we can skip the club stuff. not into them anyway. But we will definitely do the cheesesteak thing!

I get more excited about this trip by the day! lol

Hmmmm.. I was thinking about it but I'd be there with my 2 kids - 5 & 8 - and didn't want them bored stiff. Don't think I can leave them behind but I don't know that they'd be able (or interested) to tag along all day.

Ah, I dunno - too much to think about!

and i'm horrible with names but i'm pretty sure the cheesesteak place i go to is pat's. on south street. you get your food downstairs then go up stairs and there's pics of all kinda of famous people who have eaten there. its so cool and you can look out the window over south street. yeah you just definitly have to go to south street. (don't go at night i don't advise it)

You're talking about JIM'S on South Street. Pat's and Geno's are on 9th street near the Italian Market and are 'outside, stand up and eat because there aren't enough tables' places.

thats it lol i love that place

Yup, Jim's is good, but living in South Phila. I know of 2 other places that vie for First Place in my book! One of them actually won Best Cheesesteak in Philly awards!

Yup, Jim's is good, but living in South Phila. I know of 2 other places that vie for First Place in my book! One of them actually won Best Cheesesteak in Philly awards!

whenever i'm around my fathers house i get cheesesteaks from old london pizza we used to get that all the time after my parents divorced... i don't even know if their still open. they always had THE BEST cheesesteaks.

• 2 weeks later...
i really wanted to go but with everything going on right now the money for registration and gas to get out there isn't in the budget unfortuantly

I am still on the fence about it.

Your right, it will cost a lot to get there, lodging, parking, and childcare while I am away.

I want to go, but looks as if not many people are attending/presenting.

Still waiting to see the schedule of events. If I am going to put out that much $$ I would like to see a full schedule first.

Only two are listed on the site right now.. EO's and wholesaling. :cry2:

E... How many people so far are going?? Any more demonstrations lined up?