Hand Painted Pansy Candle

I absolutely love Pansies and your painting is beautiful!!

I'm jealous. I do one stroke painting but can only do a few flowers like roses, sunflowers and wisteria. I can do butterflies, bees and humingbirds too but thats the extent of it.

Keep posting anything else you paint. I love looking at someone elses work.:cheesy2:

I don't know if this is a question directed towards me or not but i use acrylic paints. First i spray my candle with the candle glaze and let it set up really well then paint. Some others use krylon crstal clear glaze or matt finish. WHen my design is set i spray again because i have seen it peel up without the 2nd coat on there.

Today i'm painting a few vases. I don't have the glass paints so i coated my vases with the glass & tile medium first. Let it sit over night and it looks like frosted glass. After i paint on my design and its set over night i then paint another coat of the glass and tile medium. Of course there are not dishwasher safe unlike the glass paints which are. I just tell my customers to hand wash only. but the frosted glass look sells really well in my store.

Veronica

Wow, great! I have 57 different acrylic paints, 12 of which are Outdoor, and 12 are enamels for the glass. I know that there is candle paint out there, but on a quick glance I figured it was pretty cheesy.... I never thought to use just my regular acrylics on the candles.

This is good to know, I'm running into town today so I will grab some glaze and start to play, thanks for the help!