Pricing and Packaging bath bombs

So if I ever get them down - how do you package them and what do you charge? I've seen the Kangaroo blue tubes - those are cool, but what if I want to do them seperately? Shrink wrap? - what size? I think I will sell them out of a jar at the farmer's market and shows - but what about mailing?

As for pricing - my bombs weigh a bit over 2 ounces. I have never even bought these myself so I am clueless.

The same could be said for bath melts - how much for a .75- 1 ounce melt? I think I have the packaging figured - but the price no. Bath melts I have can make - just those darn bombs are tricky!

Any input would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Bethany

I shrink wrap my bath bombs individually.

I cannot make bath bombs, so I buy mine wholesale.

I sell mine for $1.79 or 4/$7.00

I sell more 4/$7 than single.

I do not label mine, they are displayed in their own bowls.

If I could find a nice way to label & decorate, I would. I haven't had time to play with that yet.

Good Luck

HTH

I don't make these but I would think as far as pricing goes, it would be like any other product in that you need to find out how much it costs you to make it and then either double or triple it.

I think the shrink wrap looks really good on the bombs, but I find it hard to remove without smooshing or gouging the bomb.

Same with soaps etc. everytime I try and remove the shrink wrap I end up gouging the soap.

As far as mailing, there is this foam stuff that comes in a tube-like that stretches (sorry I don't know what it's called), you could just slip that over the bomb and then cut it to size. Someone from here sent me some samples and that's what she used to protect her little jars. Very handy.