water slide decals & palm pillars

Ok, i have done many many searches on here, but water slide decals & palm pillars kept saying no match found, when I know i have read it on here somewhere...

Has anyone had problems with the water slide decals peeling off? I made my first one for my mom for mothers day, but i'm scared its going to peel off. Looks ok now, but will the roughness of the mailman mess it up? How "stay put" are they?

Kay

Spray with 3 coates of clear coat before cutting out image, then after you put it on spray 3 coates over the entire candle and image.

Ok, Thanks..I sprayed 3 times before, but haven't sprayed after.

You also need to make sure you clean the candle area you're putting the decal really well with alcohol. If not, the oils in the candle will deter the decal from sticking properly. :cool2:

You also need to make sure you clean the candle area you're putting the decal really well with alcohol. If not, the oils in the candle will deter the decal from sticking properly. :cool2:

Ok, thanks....what if i dont use F.O...do I still have to wipe with alcohol? :undecided

Ok, thanks....what if i dont use F.O...do I still have to wipe with alcohol? :undecided

Yep.....I do it with all my candles.....scented or unscented to insure a good clean surface for my decal!! :cool2: