Different Milks in CP

AkainePSP

What are the benefits of the different milks if any in CP or even lotions?

Cows Milk

Coconut Milk I've seen this in cans but can't I also get this by cracking a real coconut?

Soy Milk

Goats Milk

Buttermilk

I also found a rice drink in with the soy milks but not sure if thats really a milk or not.

And what about the powdered forms? Which is better and why? And have I missed any other type milks I'd might benefit from.

I'm experimenting again! LOL!

Kelly

I personally love goat's milk, as well as coconut milk. I buy them both in cartons (not canned or powdered ). The goat's milk is made by Myenburg and is in a carton in the refrigerated section of the grocery store; and I find the coconut milk (Aroyo brand) at the Asian market in 8 oz cartons (similar to those little juice cartons) right next to the canned milks. It's 100% coconut milk with no additives at all.

Anyway, both lend a real nice, dense, creaminess to the lather of my soaps. It's a very rare thing for me to soap without some form of milk nowadays. I just love the creamy difference they make!

MarieJeanette

I looked for the meyenberg in the milk section and so far no luck. I can get it in the can and thtas what I've done so far. I am in the process of also looking locally for someone who may sell fresh goats milk. So we'll see I guess. Thanks.

Kelly