Website Editing

If you're just wanting to update your website, then you'll basically need access to your webfiles. If you don't have access to them, then you'll need to talk to the people who designed it.

If you're looking to completely redo your site, that's a completely different thing. You'll basically be looking for a new hosting company that has the web builder programs built in. I've been working with Sharon Henderson of Hand Craft Market these last few weeks to redesign BOTH of my websites. Neither, unfortunately, are available for viewing yet, but Sharon and Frank (her husband, the "geek" side of the equation...don't worry, I got "permission" to call him that!) have gone above and beyond in helping me get my website exactly how I want it. Frank has even gone so far as to rewrite a bunch of coding for me, and then making those changes available to everyone else.

Sharon has worked with me to design some new logos, and she's been great at getting everything visually where I want it. They've been wonderful to work with, and I can't wait till our sites officially go live. I'd recommend for anyone to work with them (although just by posting this, I know we'll have Sharon's 'nemesis' come out of the woodwork and start in on her relentless bashing...you know who you are). You can view their hosting site at http://www.handcraftmarket.com/site/

If I totally missed the mark on what you were looking for, then let me know, and I'll see if I can help!

Don't know what kind of setup you have as in shopping cart or anything, but most shopping cart software has an administrative section in it that you use to change prices, products, ect. If it's something that was custom made for you, then talk to the people who built it for you.

Any decent company who builds websites for you will usually give you some training on how to do basic things and will give you all the access you need to do it.