Where did you get this....

RXCMAS

Hey I am wondering where everyone is getting the cardboard packing for soap? I like the one that you just plastic wrap your soap and put in this cute packing which has a logo at the corner with business name and type of soap? Get what i am talking about? It does look like a little gift box. I thought the cardboard box where i could put the whole soap in is cute too.

By the way I would like to thank each one of you for giving me some of your creative ideas. I am going to order my first cp kit this coming monday. I am excited too. I enjoy viewing everyone elses pictures at the gallery. Wish me luck too. I'll try to take some pictures to show. I think i would like to start off like landa did with the basic soap with no dye or fo. To see how it goes.

I am thinking of doing a basic soap, for my children who have eczema. If you guys have a recipe that i could try for this skin type is greatly appreciated. Have a good one.