Folding Bookshelves

Guest EMercier

Guest EMercier

OK, where do I find these for a decent price. These shelves I'm carrying around are too complicated and takes too long to set up. Anything? TIA! :D

I bought mine at Joann Fabrics. They have the bookshelves & the corner units. I bought two corner units, and it looks great. It is a soft wood that takes color or stain very well. I love them. Wait until the 40% coupon comes out, it will cost you like $10 or something close to it.

Guest EMercier

Hmmm, I don't normally go into JoAnn's since it's a bit far and since Walmart has fabrics, I go there. I'll have to check them out and sign up for their flyer to get the couspons. I REALLY like the ones at Target and they are already black so that I won't have to paint them and they are $29.99 each. I would only need about 4 or 5 and that's within my budget. They just don't have them right now.

OK, where do I find these for a decent price. These shelves I'm carrying around are too complicated and takes too long to set up. Anything? TIA! :D

What size are you talking about? Lane Bryant Home has folding shelves, although they are a little pricey. They have a nice look to them, though. I think they would work well in a booth.

Ooops, meant Brylanehome.com.

• 2 weeks later...