The newspaper just called........

OMG! Just a little pressure!!!!! Our local paper just called and will be running an article on me ; I think she said two weeks. Their photographer is coming omn Monday! Holy sh--; gotta get this place tidied up! Great time to have wax troubles, huh! Not that they will know that, just adds to the pressure gauge! Speaking of that, I just poured two tesnew CBA and steric at 2%; dropped down a wick size in my smaller candle, the 3", for the apoth jar I kept the wick size the same. I just can't fathum that a CD14 could possibly get accross a jar that basically 4"! We'll see how it goes. I read somewhere else that another candle maker is using the old and the new CBA 50/50 and loves the results. No steric. Wouldn't it be kind of funny if it was really that simple?!

Gretchen

That's fantastic - your going to be in the paper- hopefully it will really get your name and products out there and boost sales. Just take a deep breath and relax- I know it is hard to do when your mind is going a mile a minute and everything feels like it is not going right. I am sure you will do fine with your interview- best of luck.

Theresa