Gemlite FO's

nbkfdu4

I purchased 4 or 5 lbs when they had their $5 sale this summer and didn't like them at all. I have never seen FOs as watery as these were and I didn't much care for any of the scents. One was so bad I tried giving it away and nobody would take it so I tossed it in the garbage. Personally, I doubt I'll buy from them again but that's just my opinion; I've read posts from people on other forums who've soaped their oils and have had no problems at all.

• 2 weeks later...

The feedback only really tells you if the transaction went through succesfully and the product arrived in good condition. It does not tell you if the scents are any good (ask me how I know) :embarasse

I purchased some once from them, and had good luck. However, based on that last purchase, I bought quite a few 16 oz bottles and so far I'm not happy. Only one scent is working, and it's one I really don't like! Haven't tested them all yet, but when I do I'll save them and try in a different wax.

They are very careful shippers, well padded and bottles sealed in big ziplock bags, but so far I'm not real thrilled with them. And I spent good coin on them. Oh well, live and learn. :sad2:

I have purchased several of their scents from e-bay and my god, talk about stink!!! they smell ok in the bottle but after they are poured into hot wax, STEP BACK!! :embarasse they use some sort of dilutant that really explodes in hot wax. Smells like kerosene or something.. Another thing was when i tested them the scent would not incorperate into the wax. After being poured it would all go to the bottom!! Do not buy any, i will give you 16 bottles for the price of shipping!!! they are all new!!!

colleen