Need your opinions please

Hi! I just wanted some opinions on what you think sells better, and which works better. I currently make tarts in a mini cupcake tin, with the ky votive pillar wax and now that I have tried the ky puresoy, and LOVE IT! =) I was wondering if I should get some of those foil cupcake liners and make the soy tarts in those with the puresoy? Which types do you think sell better, regular tarts or the kind made of the container wax thats softer, in the cupcake liners? Thanks for your input!

I've been using Cargil C-3 soy and love it. Soy makes great tarts and has a great throw. I used the aluminum molds as they are so easy to get out. I make two sizes....a mini for the smaller tart burners and a large one for a deeper dish burners. I prefer the soy tarts and I don't color them..but it all boils down to what your customers want. MO only.

I've not tried the aluminum cupcake liners. I hear they work great!

I've been making my tarts with KY pillar/votive and my containers with KY125 (adding 3-4% BW).

In my humble opinion, I think the overall appearance of the tarts are much better with the pillar/votive wax. They just look more professional to me.

A friend suggested that I should mix the pillar/votive with the KY125 for tarts, I haven't tried that yet.

I just figure that for now, I'll stick to the pillar/votive, I'm happy with it. You know the old saying . . . if it's not broken, don't fix it.