Thread#??? Palm wax

OH Man - I could just about forget all other wax and stick with Palm. I just made my first one the afternoon - glas glow in cranberry marmalade and it is just absolutely beautiful to me:bliss:

I just finished pouring the moon lake musk in the feather palm and am getting ready to pour the glas glow in honeysuckle jasmine. All 3 smell fantastic:drool:

If I can figure out how to post pictures I will try to get some up tomorrow.

I am afraid that I am going to feel the same way once I get my wax tomorrow lol Actually, if it will make pretty candles AND not have to worry about wet spots OR frosting AND give a great cold/hot throw........I will give up all wax just to use it. Hmmmm, I wonder if I should just go ahead and put in my order for a 50 lb box now :laugh2:

Thanks for the feedback. The poor UPS guy is going to wonder why I am stalking him tomorrow :wink2:

I got my palm wax yesterday and made 2 pillars, one starburst, one feather. They turned out really nice! The starburst I did as a regular pillar and wicked with CSN 14, the feather I tried an everlasting. The starburst was scented creme brulee and had a fantastic throw, hot & cold. To my surprise it burned rather nicely. I tested it at work last night. Great throw and hardly no side walls, know what I mean? It was easy to work with also. Now I want the container palm, like now! :D I will be ordering it, especially if you say it was also easy and beautiful! I'll be making some more pillars today. Its great!

Jami & Snow I just love it. Snow I decided to try the 12 in my pillar - 3". Jakalex said she used the 14 but on next she was going to try the 12 for power burners and that is me :D I did get some pictures posted, not the greatest, couldn't get rid of glare and just really didn't have best background and then wasn't sure how to use photo bucket. But in person I think they are beautiful. :cool2: I am definitely hooked on this palm. Will test burn little later - Got to show them off at a couple places first:wink2:

Let me or us know how the 12 did in the 3". I used a 3" also, like I said the 14 did really good. But I want to try the 12 today too. I couldn't believe the scent throw. And no cure time at all because I couldn't wait, ;) I think I'll put my order in today for the container palm. Cant wait for that either. I checked your pics in the gallary, beautiful! I don't know how to post a pic, they are always to big.

No - I am not adding any additives to this wax. Just color and fo. btw I have a 5oz apoth burning (in what we call the great room so it's a pretty large room) in the cranberry marmalade and I had to leave for about an hour and when I came back and opened the door it smelled wonderful. NO! I didn't leave it burning alone, Pepper was there!! and also DH:D

I may just have to try this new wax. I bought some pillar palm off classys but it was from glorybee and I haven't gotten around to working with it yet. I need to do that this weekend, I keep putting it off. However those containers with the glas glow are fabulous. I would have to change my jars if I used that tho but it just might be worth it to not have any frosting issues and an easy pour. That frosting drives me NUTS !!!!