supplier announcements

Lightning Bug

I can try to stop you with this...

Remember you are ordering from many different suppliers and that means you are paying different shipping from all of them. Which in the long run means if you choose one as your main FO supplier you will save on shipping and thus more profit for you. Just a Thought

True, true, Candle Man. The only problem is finding which supplier you want. You have to order from everyone just to get samples and find out...and then when the lbs. are less, you hate to just get the samples...just in case you really like that scent...catch 22. I guess that is what classifieds are for. lol. Beth

True, true, Candle Man. The only problem is finding which supplier you want. You have to order from everyone just to get samples and find out...and then when the lbs. are less, you hate to just get the samples...just in case you really like that scent...catch 22. I guess that is what classifieds are for. lol. Beth

Yep, when you get a whole pound and find out you really don't like it or it doesent work for you, you have to sell it here at a loss for you, but a bargan for someone else.

I can try to stop you with this...

Remember you are ordering from many different suppliers and that means you are paying different shipping from all of them. Which in the long run means if you choose one as your main FO supplier you will save on shipping and thus more profit for you. Just a Thought

You're right. I'm just saying no! I already have like 10 different suppliers. Trying to cut them down though! Too many good oils from too many suppliers!

not every supplier carries every scent so it's impossible to just have one supplier. jmo.

That's true but you don't have to order from say 15 different suppliers. You can narrow it down to help save on shipping. Also most suppliers have price brakes on the more you buy, that helps with your bottom line, too. So if you only order a few from one supplier and you don't reach the price break then that supplier is costing you more per pound and the shipping.