What I learned today

AkainePSP

I learned how NOT to line my mold. Soap oooozing everywhere! I was able to save most of it. I wrapped a towel around the mold. However it was definately a mess! I attempted swirling again. Last time I tried I don't know what I did but the soap was ruined. This time I mixed the colors in a bit of the oils. So we'll see! I'm new to CP so I'm kind of learning as I go.

Kelly

A few weeks ago I tried my hand at making loofa soap in a PVC pipe. I got some caps for the ends of the PVC pipe, then put saran wrap around one capped end and poured my CP soap in. Things looked like they were going along beautifully for the first minute or so, until the soap started oozing out the bottom end cap and starting filling into the sara wrap. :o What a mess! I was scooping soap out of the saran wrap and putting it back in the top of the tube hoping it would stop at some point, which it did. I learned I should put the saran wrap over the end, then put the cap in. Duh!