I want to make a special label for my daughters' fundraiser...

Michi

I want to make hang tag with something like- "thank you for purchasing this (soap or candle) and helping me get to Washington D.C."

And then having how they can re-order with MY info. (company name phone # etc.) on the back.

Can I ask you all to brain storm to come up with something catchy or nice to put on a hang tag/card that would be fitting for this?

She's actually going to more places than Washington D.C. she's doing the whole patriotic/historical route (NY, PA, etc.) it's her 8th grade trip and she needs to raise over $1600 (well now, only $1200 plus some change ;) ) for this.

I told her she should make a sign and set up a table at our garage sale, that she may get a few peeps who would be willing to buy. Also, she's going to sit in front of our busy grocery store one weekend, plus I told her that she should go door to door (but this is a little harder with products already made).

Any help/advice/ideas would be greatly appreciated. I'm the person who doesn't even have one single lable on any of her products b/c I can't make one that I think is decent, still having a hard time figuring out how to use these software programs I have, and never enough time to do so. So, I thought just a simple hangtag/card I may be able to do. LOL

TIA

Michelle

Michi...Not sure of the wording to use. But, you could use a template for a business card. You would make 2 colums...you're message on one side, the item info and your info on the other. Fold in half, put a hole in the upper right corner of the side opposite the fold and VOILA you have a hang tag. HTH

Michi, The hang tag could simply say "Thank you for contributing to my class trip" Size wise you can then stay small, and then just post your business info on the back. I may be a skeptic, but I really don't suggest having her sell door to door unless you or another adult are with her...these days there are too many kidnapping and sexual assault cases in this world on kids. HTH

Thanks Stacy, I got something put together, and think it turned out quite cute, for a quicky tag, especially from someone who knows jack about this stuff. LOL

I wish I could post it, but I don't know how to change the file from the avery file that it's in?? No options for that, and I tried copying it so I could save it like word or something but it wouldn't let me?? :mad:

Oh, and we only let her go around our neighborhood to houses where we know the people. I soooo know about what you're talkin' about it's friggin' ridiculous that we can't even let our kids outside without us being out there these days. :mad:

I remember being in kindergarten and walking to school just me and another little 5 year old girl, and then riding my bike down to the local 7-11 store to buy candy and such, and being gone all afternoon and my mom not really worrying about me (well at least not so much that she didn't let me go. ;) ).

Now I feel like putting a rope on the back of my son's bike when he's just riding around our cul-d-sac. :eek:

Thanks

I read this kinda quick but just have your business info.We all put that out there.Name number etc.Then on the candle put "Thank you for your support".

I would say that instead of Thank You for buying my candles.

I think you mentioned patriotic.It is kinda hard to make different labels for all you do different.Maybe use red ink with that and somewhere I saw where their are flag stickers to buy.It is on line but I think they may be found somewhere.I just would not spend alot you need to raise money.

LynnS