Does it usually take a while to get Flickers Fragrances?

Sndfrddy

Just wondering. I had hoped to test some samples I ordered to see if I have luck with her oils in my wax and if I wanted to get in on her pre-buy. But it's been a week and no package yet. I'm in wisonsin and they are in Indiana. Just wondering if I won't get a chance to test at all before pre-buy is done. Thanks.

Just wondering. I had hoped to test some samples I ordered to see if I have luck with her oils in my wax and if I wanted to get in on her pre-buy. But it's been a week and no package yet. I'm in wisonsin and they are in Indiana. Just wondering if I won't get a chance to test at all before pre-buy is done. Thanks.

I'm in Canada and it takes about 2 and 1/2 weeks to get mine which isn't long at all. She's a pretty quick shipper!

I think she's a little slower than some suppliers. It normally takes at least a week for me to get my order...which isn't bad(not complaining at all!!) but some of my other suppliers ship same day if I order early in the day so I have those orders within 2 days.

Like was stated previously she just moved so she might be a little behind with her orders.

Her oils are so fantastic I don't mind the extra couple of days it takes to get them. Well worth it!

Karen