Help me please!! Label font sizes..

firegirl

Okay.. I would be indebted to anyone that could help me change the default on my Microsoft Word avery label template. I wanted to use the clear return address labels to print my ingredients list on, but I am unable to figure out how to change the default font size. My toolbar is disabled when I am in the envelopes or address labels window.. How can I change the font size once I am in this window? I am pulling my hair out! Thanks!

Teri

Once you've typed all your text in the box, highlight the entire thing and then right mouse click. This will open up your option box, click font and you'll be able to change the font size. I think the default is set at 11 (on mine anyway). Good Luck

Sharon

Okay.. I downloaded the template.. this was much easier! THanks to all who responded.. oh.. I tried to right click, but when my cat dumped my diet pepsi the other day.. it killed my mouse lol.. darn kitty! THanks so much!

Teri

In Word, when working with labels, click on the "new document" button on the right side, it will give you the entire page of labels to design any way you wish. I think you restricted yourself to the envelope/label window.