do I need to add..

No, you don't need to add Vybar or Steric Acid to 4794.

The following information is from my wax supplier ... Candle Supplies by Farmhouse:

Steric Acid - increases firmness, aids in mold release, helps candles from losing their shape in warm weather.

Vybar - is a wax additive for free standing candles. Helps to eliminate bubbles and mottling, also acts as an oil binder.

It would probably help you to do some searches. Click on the search link (above), type in a word or phase, and hit enter. You can find a lot of information that way.

thanks for the info...

I have done research but there are some contradicting statements that are out there, so I figured I would ask myself..

I have seen this asked hundreds of times & I know what you mean about the contradicting statements....what I would like to know is and I've also asked this 100 times....what is it that people don't get about the word PREBLENDED? You would think if the mfg. of a widely distributed/used wax thought that their product needed EXTRA additives...they would put it in there.

I've used 4794 for 4+ yrs now (after trying others) and trust me...it's perfect the way it is. I'm a firm believer of not messing with success.