nature wax

Today, I called my local Cargill plant, since we process the soybeans here I thought maybe wax was made here too. LOL The real person I spoke with was so very helpful and nice, explained their distribution system to me, we decided that maybe a whole pallet was a little too much wax for this newbie:shocked2: right now anyway. He even took time to help me find a decent price on shipping, told me to call him back and he would arrange for me to see the lab, tour the facility. WAY COOL!! Long story sorry. Cargill is truly aware that the you and me's are a valuable market. I will stick with naturewax even though it maybe a little more expensive

Linda

Ok I am TOTALLY jealous lol I actually have used the C-3 wax and had good results with it. I am trying a few others and may end up going back to the C-3.

I am in the Nashville area and to my knowledge, there is NOTHING here as big as the city is. I have to get my wax from KY or NC for the cheapest shipping. *sigh* lol

You will have to let us know how the tour is!

Linda we are in the same state. I live in Salina, and I did not know we had a Cargill plant, and my uncle grows soybeans on the farm. I was going to try C3, but instead have recently tested gb444. I haven't posted my thoughts because I have not made a decision yet. But you sound impressed with Cargill maybe I will try one more wax. I started on ecosoya 100%, I think it performs really well but think trying one more wax might be worth my while.

Natalie

PS Pretty gloomy here today