What creative things do u do for M&P

spatreats4u

Not me, I've only done the usual stuff: marble, layers...that sort of thing. I've tried to be more adventurous, but I don't have the patience (or talent) to do the really creative stuff. Besides, I realized my target market wouldn't appreciate it as much anyway.

A book you might want to check out for ideas is "300 Handcrafted Soaps: Great Melt & Pour Projects" by Marie Browning. She's done a lot of cool stuff with M&P.

http://www.amazon.com/300-Handcrafted-Soaps-Great-Projects/dp/1402707975/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-0041757-9467175?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1176212729&sr=8-1

I don't do anything with bars, logs, swirls, etc. but I have an extensive collection of molds that I make all sorts of shapes, sizes, and colors. To the point where we have multiple website so a few can be dedicated just to certain soap designs :)

What have you done or trying to do?

I don't do anything with bars, logs, swirls, etc. but I have an extensive collection of molds that I make all sorts of shapes, sizes, and colors. To the point where we have multiple website so a few can be dedicated just to certain soap designs

Can we see??:drool:

Not me, I've only done the usual stuff: marble, layers...that sort of thing. I've tried to be more adventurous, but I don't have the patience (or talent) to do the really creative stuff. Besides, I realized my target market wouldn't appreciate it as much anyway.

A book you might want to check out for ideas is "300 Handcrafted Soaps: Great Melt & Pour Projects" by Marie Browning. She's done a lot of cool stuff with M&P.

http://www.amazon.com/300-Handcrafted-Soaps-Great-Projects/dp/1402707975/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-0041757-9467175?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1176212729&sr=8-1

i am not looking for me i was just curious..i found a site where soemone made her m&p look like spongebob it was cute and i have found some other cute-different things but not very often. I am going to try to make cp soap once i get the nerve:embarasse

I try to do all sorts of things with my M&P. I add oils and herbs and use different molds to make different shapes. I experiment constantly. As I said in another thread I make a three butter melt and pour bar that is really popular.

Next month I'll be doing a local crawfish festival. I found a lobster mold (looks like a crawfish) and I have some crawfish FO!!! So I'm going to make some 'joke' soaps scented in crawfish and I'm going to make some 'serious' soaps as well.

Who would buy crawfish scented soap? Well, I guess we'll see.:laugh2: