I am FREAKING out. Good advice needed.

Mei-Mei

Hope this post is in the right place.

I have a show coming up on the 28th and a few weeks ago I placed an order for some bottles/jars from a supplier I've used in the past and have no problems with. A few days passed and I realized that (a) my credit card had NOT been charged and (B) I hadn't received a receipt. So I thought, "Stupid me, when I placed the order I obviously messed up and didn't press the submit order button. I'll do it again."

So I placed the order again. This time my credit card was charged and I relaxed. But I still haven't received a copy of my receipt. So I called the company. Well, I've called several times now and no one ever answers the phone.

I'm really starting to worry about my order. I'm not sure I'll get it in time if the company is having some sort of problem. If you were in my shoes would you just buy the bottles with someone else and take care of business with the company later?

My hubby says I can try to sell lotion out of my hands; the customers can just take a scoop. He's reeeeeeealy funny.:rolleyes2

I'm assuming your show is the 28th of April, if you can't contact them tomorrow, I'd order elsewhere. Otherwise you could be stuck.

Yes, it's the 28th of April. I'm now really freaking out because I found out that the company did charge me for the first order. So I've made two orders, been charged for both and haven't received a single confirmation email.

:confused: