Oils for skin protection

People are snatching up my Body butter, but I have to say I find it a little lacking. I formulated it to be non greasy and is it ever! It seems to just suck right up unto the skin. I'm wondering if there isn't something I can add that would aid against moisture loss. Like leave a protective film that's not too greasy? Right now with the e wax and other regular stuff I am using Mango and shea butter, hemp, jojoba, ako, aloe vera juice, goats milk, water. Is there a liquid oil I should sub in or something? Olive maybe?

I was considering mineral oil - just a bit, but I've read the MO thread so I don't know!

My husband says "leave it - it sells" but I have a hard time selling something I don't totally love.

Thanks,

Bethany

Personally I wouldn't want it to leave a protective film. It means its not absorbing into the skin and preventing it from breathing. That is good if it is absorbing that means you accomplished what its suppose to do. That is the whole point of an emulisified body butter. Body butter's that are not emulsified usually leave a slight film.