NG's Tayberry & Teakwood or Iced Pinapple?

Gravity

Anyone else try this Tayberry & Teakwood FO? The user reviews rave about this scent (on the NG page) except for one review who didn't like it. Well, lump me in with them.. cuz this is NASTY.

I can't stand to burn the tester I poured of it. Pouring it was disgusting enough. Smells like old lady and cat urine.

I decided maybe it was a 'too much of a good thing' situation where pouring it was much more intense than burning it.. so I gave it a try and burned it for a few hours yesterday. WRONG. Still old lady and cat urine.

The iced pineapple smelled fantastic OOB... fantastic in the wax... fantastic in cold throw. Hot throw is fine if you're standing right next to the candle... otherwise the remainder of the room smells like burning plastic. Nasty.

First two oils I've got from NG that have really disappointed me.

I love NG Tayberry & Teakwood.............I can't believe you don't like it! I'm

actually about to place another order for it. I liked the iced pineapple oob,

but didn't get any hot throw from it. I guess candle making wouldn't be as much fun if everyone had the same favorites!