Soaper's Workshop Lotion Bases

I purchased bulk Indulgence cream and Lindsay included a 2 oz. sample of the Decadently Rich Body Cream and a 2 oz. sample of the Shea Butter Cream. The Indulgence cream is very luxurious, non greasey. Makes my skin feel wonderful. The Shea cream sample I used on my face. At first, when applying, I thought it was going to be too greasy but once I had it rubbed in, it was great and not greasy at all. I have a hard time with face creams. I don't have acne nor am I prone to it, but most creamns will clog my pores and cause me to break out. Hers didn't. The Decadently Rich Body cream is by far the best skin lotion that I've tried. My skin actually feels like it's getting a drink of water. It's a very luxurious cream that goes on smooth. Once absorbed my skin feels so smooth and silky. I should also mention that I have olive skin tone and live in florida so I'm pretty dark and in the sun alot, so my skin dries out. I have found that all three of her creams are fantastic. I'm in the process of re-doing alot of things but once I'm settled, I will be purchasing and selling all 3 of her bases in my line. HTH

Yes, for my skin type and the way I like my lotion to feel, I personally like the Decadently Rich Cream better however, my mother, my aunts, my friends, all like the indulgence cream. It's a matter of personal preference for us. I will offer all 3 because I think all 3 are great. If you're going between the Indulgence and Decandently Rich, you can't make a wrong choice. They're both great. You can also email Lindsay. She's extremely helpful and goes above and beyond to help you choose the right cream for you. Very nice to work with.