Candle Starter kits

sharpie

I say buy a starter kit. That's what I did. I found one that included the jars, wax, wick, and fragrance oil.

Some of them include other items also. Do a google search, you'll come up with lots to choose from.

I did the same when I wanted to try pillars. It just so happens that kit sucked. I researched alot and then bought molds, wax, and everything else that goes with making pillars.

I've been making candles for almost a year now. Even though I have sold some and have a done a craft show, I am still learning and researching.

Researching and trying what I read is how I learn.

Good luck to you.

My personal opinion is to buy a kit from a REPUTABLE seller - when I even first thought about making candles, I found a place on the web and bought a container kit (ha, now I have no interest in containers) - the kit sucked - didn't know what type of wax, wick,etc. was in it (didn't even realize at the point that I needed to know that kind of stuff) - the fo SUCKED - so I would suggest Peak, or you may find another one close to you.

I totally agree with Breanna, I just purchased the pillar kit for my mom, and it has everything she needs to get started. I love Peaks starter kits, I purchased a couple for myself when I first started making candles and IMO I think they are the best, you can't go wrong with them!!!