Peaks Wild Mountain Honey

Mnhorsemom

I got some in the co-op and wasn't that thrilled with it OOB. I am soaping this afternoon and decided to put some in soap. Anyway, I must have gotten some on my hands while I was weighing it out and DANG, this one is suddenly growing on me. I sure hope it smells as good in soap as it does on my hands :D

I got some in the co-op and wasn't that thrilled with it OOB. I am soaping this afternoon and decided to put some in soap. Anyway, I must have gotten some on my hands while I was weighing it out and DANG, this one is suddenly growing on me. I sure hope it smells as good in soap as it does on my hands :D

i just recieved my sample today and I have to agree with you. I think this would smell lovely in B&B products. i am going to try making some salt scrubs in a couple days and will be using this for sure.

OK, I will be the first to admit that I have a dirty mind; but I just cannot in good conscience write down what I thought of when I saw Wild Mountain Honey... (I also admit that my Mother-In-Law just left after we polished off a bottle of wine... so my mind is probably in the gutter.)

• 2 weeks later...

I have soaped it about 4 times and it does accelerate. The first couple times weren't real fast but it still did. Yesterday I made a batch and holy s*$t......it went major fast. I was trying to do a reverse because it discolors on its own. Well I poured, then poured the white pearl mica and went to pour more of the fragranced part and it was the consistency of crisco. Not sure how that is going to look as it is still in the mold! Guess I will find out tonight....LOL

OK, I will be the first to admit that I have a dirty mind; but I just cannot in good conscience write down what I thought of when I saw Wild Mountain Honey... (I also admit that my Mother-In-Law just left after we polished off a bottle of wine... so my mind is probably in the gutter.)

So that's what Steve Miller was talking about. :wink2:

I have soaped it about 4 times and it does accelerate. The first couple times weren't real fast but it still did. Yesterday I made a batch and holy s*$t......it went major fast. I was trying to do a reverse because it discolors on its own. Well I poured, then poured the white pearl mica and went to pour more of the fragranced part and it was the consistency of crisco. Not sure how that is going to look as it is still in the mold! Guess I will find out tonight....LOL

I agree, I soaped it this weekend and I always do a 33% lye concentration and it went super fast, even though i only used the SB for 45sec. Next time I will make sure to use more water.

I didnt add any color and used some dark oils, so it is a sligh yellow beigh color and it matches the scent perfectly. no browning though. I will post a pic tonight

But man on man this smells so divine in soap. This is such a soap scent. This will be a keeper for me for sure.