Dyes for soy

candlescience.com has the color chips that I have found work really well in soy. They completely melt and don't leave specks like some block dyes can cause they those don't dissolve all the way. Colors come out pretty good but some do start out lite w/ soy so you'd have to play with how many chips.

Greenleaf candle supply has some good liquid dyes and I like their's cause they don't smell horrid. Some of the liquid dyes can stink.:tongue2:

HTH:)

After trying liquid and color blocks, I switched to color crystals from make scents candles. It sure makes coloring soooooo much easier and takes so little crystals to get a nice color.

Breanna, thanks for that link. I have been trying to come up with a few different colors and wasn't sure how much of which color to use and this was a HUGE help!

Good luck with that! I ordered over a month ago and still haven't heard anything back, nor was my card charged so I guess no loss. :undecided In the past ordering from this company has been hit or miss. Some times they send the stuff out quickly, some times they don't. I guess it depends on how they feel but it is not good when you need something.

Good luck with that! I ordered over a month ago and still haven't heard anything back, nor was my card charged so I guess no loss. :undecided In the past ordering from this company has been hit or miss. Some times they send the stuff out quickly, some times they don't. I guess it depends on how they feel but it is not good when you need something.

Hi, Im sorry you are having problems getting your order But I assure you Daphne will get to you soon,,Have you tried emailing her or phoning her??

After trying liquid and color blocks, I switched to color crystals from make scents candles. It sure makes coloring soooooo much easier and takes so little crystals to get a nice color.

Breanna, thanks for that link. I have been trying to come up with a few different colors and wasn't sure how much of which color to use and this was a HUGE help!

You are very welcome:D