Need opinions on Ecosoya wax as compared to . .

the Calwax CB3 (soy/veg blend). Thanks to the posters on my last thread, I have ordered rigid wicks to begin testing soy/veg blend wax but before I decide completely, I'd like to rule out the 100% soy wax. I haven't tried it before but have read positive reviews on the Ecosoya. Would anyone know the pros and cons of using the 100% soy compared to the Calwax soy/veg or perhaps another 100% soy/veg blend?

Thanks!

VickiB in CA

Hi Vicki

I have been testing The Ecosoya Advanced for 2 months now..and I have to say that I am very disatisfied with the scent throw. It is a very nice soy to work with..But I finally gave up on it and I am moving on to something else. I want a very fragrant candle and I heard that soy will not do it..I have not tryed the calwax so I cannot say what it is like...

I've testing once so far with the CB3 maxed out with a 10% Cinnamon Bun FO and it filled 2 rooms, so I'm excited to move forward and see what happens. To have a good strong throw and be able to claim that you're using a 100% soy/veg wax would be great. I just don't want to disappoint any of the current customers I have with the J223 blend I'm using now. But I notice there is a whole market that I'm missing - all those that turn up their nose when they see the wax is parrafin - not to mention all the soot :)

I'm taking another sample home to try tonight - will post response.

Thanks!

VickiB in CA