candle warmer- how long to melt wax?

Hillary

Okay, I ordered candle warmers from 2 places. The one I like the best seems to either not work right or it's just not hot enough. Normally, my own cheap warmers melt the wickless jars that I make in about 1 hr. This new warmer had been on for like an hour and 20 minutes and still wasn't getting all the way through. How fast do you think is suitable? If it takes too long then I might have to just return them, a lot of them. So how long, in your respective opinions, should a warmer take to do it's job?

It took a full 2 hours to partially melt through the surface of a 9 oz bulb jar. This is on the second test. Am I just impatient? Do you guys think that sounds right? Or do you even melt the wax completely with your warmer? This is an order of 14 that I may have to return. Any thoughts?

It's just a ceramic warmer-the slow one. No watts listed though. This would be for re-sale, that's why I'm testing the time it takes to melt my wickless jars. My plastic warmer that I picked up for like $3.50 melts the whole jar in about 1 hour. How long does yours take to melt?