Longwyck FO's

Candlebuddy

Thanks for your help.

I did try "grandscentral", you have to remember to put the "s" in there . . . no reviews on Christmas scents.

I also tried "thescentreview", again, you have to type "the" in there or else you get the scent review for Nature's Garden.

Hoping someone reading this has a few first-hand, personal favorites.

Thanks again.

How about you check www.grandcentral.com for more info. It is a fun board to read. Or there is www.scentreview.com also.

HTH

Dixie

Dixie, this IS the fragrance section of the forum. People ask about fragrances in hopes for some feedback... If we just wanted to point people in the direction of GS or another board for information we would have a read-only link section instead of a dedicated fragrance section for Q & As. :wink2:

Dixie, this IS the fragrance section of the forum. People ask about fragrances in hopes for some feedback... If we just wanted to point people in the direction of GS or another board for information we would have a read-only link section instead of a dedicated fragrance section for Q & As. :wink2:
Sorry. I guess that is why I don't post here very often because when you do it is wrong. I will read only from now on. Just trying to help.