wicking jelly jars with sugar cookie

Sugar cookie is usually one that you have to wick up on. I tested HTP's in the jj about 2 years ago and used the HTP 105 or 105. Right off the bat, I can't remember what other wicks I tested in these jars since I didn't stick with them and changed jars. What wicks do you have? That could help us to offer more suggestions.

I have rd 34, rd 40, rd 50, cd6 and cd8..here's another stupid question think im using too much fo and they drown out..if the jar only holds 5.2 oz of wax and say i use 6% the the fo should be around 0.31 oz of fo right.?.but that just seems like that is hardly enough!!!..am i figuring that out right?

Cheryl

..if the jar only holds 5.2 oz of wax and say i use 6% the the fo should be around 0.31 oz of fo right.?.but that just seems like that is hardly enough!!!..am i figuring that out right?

If you were just melting enough for one jar, then 0.31 oz would be right for a 6% load, but usually we melt much more than that. If you were to pour eight jars at once, with total wax at 41.6 oz, a 6% load would mean you would need to add 2.496 oz FO. If you wanted to bump it up to 9% load it would be 3.744 oz FO. HTH Dave